- This event has passed.
Manifold Minis Series
April 28 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until May 5, 2020
Are you interested in using Manifold, CUNY’s very own digital publishing platform? Are you curious how others are using this tool in their classrooms? Join Jojo Karlin, Manifold Graduate Fellow, every Tuesday at 1:00pm for a 30 minute session to discuss useful features and answer questions.
- April 7 Introduction to Manifold
- April 14 Manifold OER models (some CUNY examples)
- April 21 Reading Groups in Manifold
- April 28 Using Resources in Manifold
- May 5 Publishing Your OER in Manifold
Each week, Jojo will begin with a brief demo of the feature in question (roughly 20 minutes) followed with time for questions.
How to Participate:
These sessions are open to all of CUNY. Jump on any time you can. Just email email@example.com for video call registration info!
Hope to see you there!